Spice up your morning routine with quick, flavorful fried eggs topped with Margarita’s Amigos Salsa.
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Your favorite flavor of Margarita's Amigos Salsa
- ⅓ ripened avocado, sliced
- 1 c. seasonal fresh fruit
- Heat oil over low heat in a medium, nonstick skillet.
- Crack egg and slowly place in skillet; repeat with other egg.
- Cover fully with lid and cook until egg whites are opaque. Do not lift the lid early!
- Season with salt and pepper and place on plate. Eggs should still be slightly runny when pierced with a fork.
- Pour your favorite Margarita’s Amigos salsa on top and serve with avocado or fresh fruit.
Margarita's Amigos https://margaritassalsa.com/