Quick Chicken Fajitas
Fiesty fajitas come together quickly for weeknight dinner.
- 2 T. oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into even strips
- 1 large onion, cut into strips
- 2-3 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 package Margarita's Amigos Fajita spice pack
- 8 flour tortillas
- Your favorite Margarita's Amigos salsa
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook through until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Add remaining oil to skillet, heat and add onions and peppers. Cook 3 - 5 minutes, stirring frequently until they begin to soften.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Add water and spice pack to skillet, stir well.
- Cook additional 3 - 5 minutes or until heated through.
- To serve, spoon into tortillas and serve with salsa.
Margarita's Amigos https://margaritassalsa.com/