Score at your next sports gathering with our fiesta-approved tips and tricks.
PREPARATION IS KING
- Do as much prep work as you can the night before.
- Grilling burgers? Slice your lettuce, tomatoes, onions and cheese the night before.
- Kebabing? Skewer it up early in the day. You get the idea.
KEEP YOUR COOLER GAME ON POINT
- If you have an array of beverages, place labels on the outside of the cooler to cut time spent digging.
- Instead of ice, try freezing water bottles. You get cold drinks and water to drink later.
- Need a warmer instead of a cooler? Line the cooler with tinfoil, heat up bricks wrapped in tinfoil and create a bottom layer in the cooler.
PUT ORGANIZATION ON DECK
- If you need to bring a bunch of condiments, save space by putting them in an empty 6-pack holder. Can also be a handy holder for cutlery.
- Bring along an empty plastic tub to store and haul dirty dishes.
IF YOU’RE THE QUARTERBACK
- Are you going to be the first to arrive at a tailgate spot? Pick up a big helium balloon and tie it to your car with a long string. No binoculars required to find your primo spot.
TAKE OUT THE TRASH
- Line an old box with a trash bag and fill with ice for a disposable cooler.
- Use cups and a cup holder from a gas station or fast food joint to use as a crudité tray.
- Serving tacos? Place ingredients in individual corn chip bags for a walking taco with no mess!